Sunday, September 16, 2007

Guess what Sarah & I saw today!!

HAIRSPRAY!!!
What a 'feel good' movie!!!
This morning Emma was invited over to a friend's house for the day and Adam wanted to watch the motor racing (or some sporting thing on TV) so Sarah & I decided to go and see HAIRSPRAY!!
My foot was tapping for most of the movie! Nikki Blonsky (Tracy Turnbald) was fantastic!!!
The movie was great- really good moral message behind it!! As Molly Meldrum would say- 'Do yourself a favour!!!'

The rest of the day I spent gardening, cleaning and scrapping!!!
What a great Sunday!!!

Enjoy your week!
Love Janine xxx

2 comments:

kathie said...

Its great weather for gardening at the moment! DH was out in the garden on the weekend "starting" a vegie patch. We'll see.
You know, I've seen the ads for Hairspray and they didn't entice me. Glad to know it's good!

Tracey Bower said...

Hi Janine,
What a busy Sunday you had, thanks for the review on Hairspray will have to take my girls next weekend to see it. It sounds like they would love it. Have a great week. Thanks for your wonderful comments when you drop by my blog, I really appreciate them. I will share pics of scrap room soon, promise. LOL. Take care
Trace.