Saturday, September 15, 2007

Heeelllloooooo!!

Howdy there!

Hope life is treating you well- we are all good here but still I manage to find myself busy, busy, busy!!!

Do you remember a while back, Sarah danced at Burswood with the Junior Dance troupe for the Catholic Schools Concert- and we were SO rushed we zoomed out of the house, forgetting the camera and not taking a photo!! Well, my friend Deb took some photos that night and emailed them to me. Here is Sarah- looking stunningly gorgeous before the concert!!! So glad I have some photos of this night- will have to scrap them now!!! LOL!!!

Yet again this week has been full on however I have managed some scrapping. Here is a LO that I completed for 'Scrapbook Whispers Take 2' over at Shop & Crop. I was #6 out of 6 so therefore the last to do my LO- all the rest should be up in the gallery soon! I love this picture of Sarah before her Holy Communion.

I am so looking forward to the school holidays - only 2 weeks away now!! I am seriously considering giving Sarah's bedroom a make over. Her birthday is in about 5 weeks and this year she doesn't want a party (first time ever) so I though, during the holidays I would repaint her room, new bed cover, new curtains etc... you know- taaa daa....NEW ROOM DO for Sarah!!!
That will certainly keep me busy...HA as if I'm not busy enough already!!! I have also booked the girls into Vacswim for the holidays! Crazy aren't I!!
Thought I would leave you tonight with a quick but YUMMO recipe. This is what we had for dinner tonight. Well Adam, Emma and I did - Sarah managed to score dinner at a friend's house!!! Expect her home any minute!

Quick Malaysian Soup

2 garlic cloves
2 cm piece of ginger
1 onion
1 carrot
1 stick celery
1 tablespoon oil
1-2 cups of chopped cooked or raw chicken
3 cups hot water
2 chicken stock cubes
400g tin tomatoes in juice
1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
¼ cup coconut cream
400g pkt instant noodles
Parsley- chopped.

Crush, peel & chop garlic.
Peel ginger- chop finely.
Peel onion, carrot- cut in 1cm cubes.
Wash and trim celery- cut into 1cm slices.
Heat oil in a large pan.
Sauté garlic, ginger, onion, carrot & celery for 5 mins or until onion is clear.
Add chicken, water, crumbed chicken stock cubes, tomatoes in juice, chilli sauce & coconut cream.
Break tomatoes up with a spoon.
Bring to boil.
Reduce heat & simmer for 10 mins.
Add noodles and cook for 2-3 mins or until noodles are cooked.
Serve garnished with parsley.
Have a great night and rest of the weekend/ week!!!
Stay safe,
Love Janine xxx

No comments: