Thursday, August 16, 2007

HHHHHMMMMMM

Hhhhmmmmmmmmm,

Something is brewing.... not sure what it is yet..... but I can feel it.....hhhhmmmmm, will let you know when I know.




In other news.. both the girls got their jazz dance results today. It surprised me that they got them so soon. It usually takes weeks... anyway both girls got HONOURS... yes I was very proud... however Emma was more excited about the gorgeous silver shoes I bought her and Sarah was more excited about the puppy we saw at the pet shop...go figure!

Please remember Maddie McCann in your prayers...stay safe,
Love Janine xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your girls for doing so well in their dancing. That's wonderful news. I bet your bursting with pride.

That's a perfect topic for a new layout I'd say:)

Also congrats to Sarah for winning the cross country. Another wonderful achievement and what a beautiful medal too. Very well done.

Have a great week and keep smiling xxoo

From Susan (smiles1965) at Scrapboxx