Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Whoa, slow down!!!

Boy, life has been BUSY, BUSY, BUSY lately!

Firstly, here is Sarah with her medal for winning the cross country at school last week!! She was so chuffed with herself!!! So was I!! :0)



Secondly, both girls have had their jazz exams. We don't have results yet and won't for several weeks. Both the girls came out of their exams with smiles on their faces so that is the main thing! I thought the best part of that day was that Kim and I took Emma and Taylah out to lunch- very yummy and well deserved by all four of us! LOL!!! ;0)

Yay- a LO to share. I have been far too busy to get any scrapping done lately however this LO was part of the set of three classes I'm doing with Janine Kaye. This class focused on journaling. If you untie the spotty bow there is a big section of journaling underneath. Yet another great class- thanks Janine!
Monday, just gone, Sarah danced at Burswood with the school in the Catholic Performing Arts Festival. It was a very rushed afternoon as the bus bringing the girls back from rehearsals ran very late leaving us very little time to feed them, dress them, do hair and make up and get them to the theatre on time- but we managed and the dance was very sweet. The girls all looked gorgeous in their costumes! I was so rushed that I didn't take any photos before we left home and then forgot my camera. I took some photos on my mobile but that is where they still are- will share when I work out how to download them! LOL!

The morning after the dancing ( see I told you life has been busy!!) Sarah represented her school in the inter school cross country. There were 45 year four girls and -YAY - Sarah came second! I was so proud of her! I had tears in my ears watching her finish!!
Here she with her medal! Poor little thing - as soon as she got her medal we had to shoot off and take her to the orthodontist and she had her expansion plate fitted. So far, so good- the plate doesn't seem to be giving her too much grief. She spoke funny for a few hours however has got used to it quite quickly.
I am so looking forward to tomorrow- I am hoping to get some scrapping done. I have some that I need to do but I am hoping to do a page or two 'just because'. I really should do some house work but ... hey... that will still be there next week! LOL
What ever you are doing...stay safe!
Love Janine xxx

No comments: