Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Boy- I love shopping!!!

I dropped the kiddos off at school this morning and shot up to Garden City shopping centre with the intention of buying a new shirt for Sarah's Holy Communion. I have a gorgeous Brown Sugar skirt that I bought a few weeks ago and I also have a very nice black skirt- either of which would be very suitable to wear to the Holy Communion. So I headed off to Brown Sugar thinking it would be the best place to find a matching top. Well, I walked out of there with a new skirt & new matching top(to wear to the Holy Communion) and a different top and pair of tailored trousers! I also bought a matching beaded necklace, bracelet and earrings to wear on Sunday! THEN I went around to Myers and bought a yummo pair of black boots (which were on sale-wooo hooo) to finish off my outfit for Sunday!! All that before 11am- how's that for power shopping!
Just as I was about to leave Garden City, Adam rang to say he was just around the corner and that he was coming to have lunch with me! Perfect finish to a power shopping morning!!! LOL!!!

I have more to fill you in on but have to zip off now to take Aunty Lorraine to hydrotherapy and then we have a Holy Communion rehearsal after school....... must fly!

Stay safe...
Love Janine xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a perfect day to me. Well done on grabbing some bargains. I love shopping too :)

From Susan (smiles1965) at Scrapboxx

Tracey Bower said...

Hi Janine,
What a bonus, getting everything plus more that you needed. Just as good for the soul as scrapping the old shopping is. How great you got lunch in with Hubby also, got to love that.
Take care
Trace.