Sunday, August 26, 2007

Woooo Hoooo- The BEST day!!!


Wooooiiiiiieeee- I have just had the BEST day ever!!! Today was Sarah's First Holy Communion day and I decided a week or so ago not to stress about it because what would happen- would happen! I am so pleased because I just had the BEST day! I was so organized and ready this morning that I set up a quick photo shoot for Sarah BEFORE we left for the church- then after at the Nag's Head- I relaxed, took heaps of photos, enjoyed my meal and drank wine- BLISS- no worrying, no cooking, no dishes- just BLISS!!!
Wow- what a week- on Wednesday Sarah played with her friend Grace in a clarinet duet for the Performing Art Instrumental festival- apparently they were OK ( I couldn't go) however since then the school has contacted me and asked me if she can perform at the school's open night.... so they must have been OK- LOL!!!
Thursday saw both the girl do their tap exam- sad bit was that I didn't get to take either of them out to lunch (Kim will get what I mean :0( ) No results yet- have to wait for them!
Oh my... I so hope life slows down soon or I may just wobble and fall off the edge.....
Stay safe..
Love Janine xxx
P.S. Quick LO share --- this is a LO that I completed last night in a class by Janine Kaye- great class, great teacher!!!!
Please note- photos on this LO were taken by DESIGN IMAGES, Perth, W.A.

2 comments:

Tracey Bower said...

Hi Janine,
Wow your daughter looked stunning, don't they look like little angels, heaven sent when they are making their Holy Communion, so glad to see you and Kim had your girls in the tradition dress, when Keelan made his in the country town we lived in I was so disappointed to see the girls in their casual clothes, no beautiful white dresses, it really took the shine off the ceremony. Keelan was in dressy black pants and white shirt and bow tie and he was just far too overdressed for the whole affair. So I have loved looking at your daughters photos and admired your love for them in the weeks leading up to it getting their outfits etc. Great to see you are raising your children like we were raised. Glad you had a great day, hope you share some pics of you and Hubby with your Daughter also. Take care
Trace.

Corrina said...

Hey Janine

Long time no see! Just thought i would let you know that i drop by occasionally and see what you are up to. Shopping at Garden City - OH JOY! Not much where i am, Big W, Best and Less and Country Target. There is one store here called Mackellys but anything even remotely decent is $100+ sigh!!! Hope all is going well with you and yours.

Corrina