Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Home again, home again, jiggerty jig!!!

Honey I'm home!!!!

Last Friday after Sarah's Basketball windup at our local 10 pin bowling alley, the girls and I drove off to Bunbury for a few days R&R with my Mum, Dad and baby brother. Bunbury is only about 1 3/4- 2 hours drive from my house, so it is not far.
The girls and I spent our time relaxing, eating, shopping, more relaxing, more eating and even more relaxing!!! It was wonderful. My Mum is the best cook ever so we ate far too much! :0)

We are home again now. The girls are booked into a netball clinic in the morning with the Coastal Sharks. They are both really looking forward to it.
I have some catching up to do- scrapbooking that is- I have a few things that I NEED to get done in the next few days.
I haven't taken the girls ice skating yet and I did promise to do that, so.... I will have to fit that in somewhere!
I also have a few 'me' projects that I'm planning to start very soon- stay tuned! :0)

Anyway.... stay safe, stay healthy!

Janine xxx

2 comments:

Tracey Bower said...

Hi Janine,
Sound like you had an awesome time, Mum's are the best cooks aren't they. The great thing about winter school holidays is that you can enjoy food, coffee and great company. Always a good past time!! Looking forward to seeing your new layouts when finished, I must kick myself back into some scrapping, it has been too long but I have been enjoying doing some crocheting at night and being in Hubbies company so I guess at least I have been doing something productive. LOL. Take care. Trace.

Tracey Bower said...

Hi again Janine,
Sorry to do this to you but I have tagged you, go to my blog and find out the rules, I look forward to finding out 8 random things about you. Take care
Tracey.