Saturday, June 16, 2007

Recipes

Kim sent me an email about a recipe swap. I followed the instructions and emailed off my recipe and then continued the swap by emailing many on you!! If you didn't get an email and want to join in- email me. I will include you as quick as a flash!!

The recipe I sent on was-

Chicken & Broccoli Bake.

Butter
1 onion- chopped
1 broccoli- roughly chopped
1 large can of ‘Cream of Chicken’ soup (or similar)
1/3 cup milk
2 cups cooked cocked- chopped

Topping
Breadcrumbs
Butter- melted
Parmesan cheese
Mix these three ingredients together until you have a crumbly topping.
Grated cheese

Heat butter in pan, add onion, and stir until onion is transparent. Add broccoli, soup, milk and chicken. Mix.
Pour mixture into an oven proof dish. Sprinkle the crumbly topping over the top of the mixture, add grated cheese.

Cook in moderate oven until cooked (about 40 minutes)


Such an easy recipe to prepare and so yummy. Even my kiddos love it!!!
To all the people I emailed, I don't actually get a copy of your recipe as you send your recipe off the Kim- PLEASE SEND IT TO ME TOO!!!!

I am willing to trade! I cooked the most delicious Potato and Leek Soup for dinner tonight- so yummy!!!
Here is the recipe-


3 leeks, sliced finely
1 onion, chopped
2 tablespoons butter
4 potatoes, sliced
5 cups chicken stock
sat, pepper, cream


Cook leeks and onions in butter until transparent. Add potatoes, stock and seasoning. Simmer until all vegetables are soft. Blend. Serve and add cream.

We had it with crusty bread- yummo!!!

OK- if anyone reads these recipes and printed them out- leave a recipe in the comments box as a trade- then we can all share. Good idea huh!!! :0)

Have a great Saturday!!!
Love Janine xxx

No comments: