Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Heeelllloooooo!!

Well, a heap has happened in the last week so in point form-

*I took Emma to the emergency dept. on Wednesday night with tummy pains- turned out she had an urinary tract infection- she has had a course of antibiotics and is fine now!

*I participated in Erica's online photo shop class on Thursday night- great fun and I'm looking forward to this Thursday's class -hmmm, haven't done my homework yet!

*It was Adam's birthday on Friday- he turned 39. The girls and I bought him an acoustic guitar- he loves it. We had take away from the Noodle House and a Fredo Frog cake- yummo!

*Saturday was the usual- netball and acro for both girls. Saturday night I took Sarah (and Emma) to church as Sarah had to hand in her enrolment form for her upcoming First Holy Communion. After church, I took Sarah and Emma to the basketball. Our district team, The Flames were playing- and they won! My friend Lian took her two girls and our other friend Macca took Grace and Daniel. All in all- a good night.

*Sunday- house work :( DH and I also cleaned and fixed a problem with our wood fire- works beautifully now and the house is toasty warm. :)
Sunday afternoon, I took the girls back to the basketball stadium, to see the netball this time. Our district team, the Coastal Sharks were playing WAIS and won! Great game. Lian was there again with her two girls. Macca was going to bring Grace but as I found out later- their other son Tommy broke his arm again. :(

*Monday- work for me, school for the kiddos. After school, Emma had netball training and Sarah had dancing. That evening I had my own game of netball- we lost by 2 goals but we played with 6 and the other team had 7 players!

SO...
That brings us to today!

I scrapped- YAY! I also won a RAK on Kathie's blog- DOUBLE YAY!!!
I had 3 more LOs accepted for publication- TRIPLE YAY!!! That's been 8 LOs accepted in the past few weeks- woo hoo!

I will upload my LOs that I scrapped today, once I've taken photos of them - probably Thursday as tomorrow is another busy day. School for the kiddos, work for me, netball training for Sarah after school and then tomorrow night I'm taking both girls to see Shrek the Third with the school. It is a school fundraiser.

Busy, busy, busy- story of my life! LOL!!!

Till then- have a great night!
Love Janine xxxx

1 comment:

Mel Diener said...

Glad to hear Emma is OK. Urine infections can be so painful, I totally sympathise with her, having to go through it.

Happy Birthday to Adam.