Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Hi all...

WOW- yet again another week has flown by- we are in June already- JUNE- who stole MAY???? LOL!

Let me start by saying a HUGE congratulations to Aunty Kim!!! Kim's sister Marnie made Kim an aunty, twice over the other day!!! Marnie and her hubby Danny have added twin boys to their family! The boys are still receiving special care in hospital after being born 9 weeks early so special wishes their way would be appreciated. Welcome Max and Blake!!!

More congratulations- Over at Scrapapple, they have been running a comp to win a $400 scrapbooking storage unit and ... wooo hooo... CONGRATULATIONS to Julie for winning it!! Way to go Julie- let me say- I'm officially jealous!!! LOL!

Some LOs to share- this one is 'just because...' I haven't scrapped a just because LO for so long and I loved it!!! I really should do more of it!

PLEASE NOTE- THE LAYOUT THAT WAS SHOWN HERE HAS BEEN REMOVED AS IT IS OFF TO SM FOR PUBLICATION- LOOK OUT FOR IT THERE!!!! :)

This next one is for The Craft Attic's AI challenges- this one is for week 2- scrap an important female in your life, include flowers and journalling. This is my gorgeous Mum with me, when we were in Darwin at Christmas! My Mum is most definitely an angel!

My LO Chocolicious won week 1's challenge- YAY!!! I received some yummy goodies from Debra at The Craft Attic for my prize- Thanks Debra!!!

Congrats also to Kim Archer and her new workshops blog- I love it and will be visiting regularly!!!

And a happy note just to finish off. I received this email in my inbox this morning- what a great way to start a day!!

Hi Janine,

I just received your project for the Showcase and had to tell you how FABULOUS both the card and accents are – they are absolutely gorgeous!!!! And they match beautifully (which they didn’t have to, but nice that they do!) you have really outdone yourself Janine – thank you soooooo much for accepting to do this challenge – I can’t wait to feature them both in Scrapbooking Memories. Your little girl is just beautiful BTW……….

Have a happy, happy day……..

With thanks,

Krys


Have a happy Tuesday!
Love Janine xxx

2 comments:

Julie said...

Love your page Janine.

Thanks for the congrats too.

Anthea said...

love the page Janine, I saw you start it and it is lovely to see it finished!
oh and YAY on the email! looking forward to seeing it in print.