Sunday, June 17, 2007

LO share :0)

OK- here is the LO share I promise during the week. This first LO 'Natural Beauty' is my Aussie scrapjack of Jo Carey's LO called "So Lucky'. Jo's work is so inspirational. In fact, one of my favourite LOs of all time is Jo's LO called 'Sunshine'- a simply stunning LO. Thanks Jo for the inspiration!! :)
This LO 'In Full Bloom' and the next LO '{she}' are DT LOs that I completed for Steph's Scrapbooking- wasn't wrapped with the Dreamworks papers but am pleased with how the LOs turned out!!





This LO 'Friends Forever' is a loose scraplift of Janine Kaye's LO called 'Together'. I loved Janine's LO as soon as I saw it and this is my take on her LO- Thanks Janine- you are a sensational scrapper- in fact I would love to see you as the jackee on Aussie Scrapjack!!!!
This last LO is a 'just because' LO- I love 'just because' LOs :0)
This LO features Doodlebug papers- really bright but funky!! It is hard to see but the circular patterns in the corner of the LO are layered using magic mount!
Anyway- have a WONDERFUL Sunday.
Love Janine xxx

8 comments:

janine kaye said...

gorgeous pages janine, and thats for the compliment...love what you did with my lo as inspiration. i found that pheobe paper are hard to work with but you made it shine! great stuff! and what a beautiful girl you have!

Julie said...

Great pages here Janine. Love them all.

Mardi said...

Beautiful layouts Janine.... and I took a copy of your yummy recipe from the last post... I would be happy to send on a lamb casserole recipe...Ill have a search for yur email addy...
Mardi x

Anonymous said...

Hi Janine! Just found your blog - and wanted to say i love your LO's! Thanks for the lovely comments!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic work as always. Terrific photos and scrapped perfectly. I love your ideas and designs, excellent work :)

You should share these layouts on the gallery of Scrapboxx. I'm sure everyone would be thrilled to see them.

From Susan (smiles1965) at Scrapboxx

Francine Burgess said...

gorgeous layouts Janine...beutiful photos too

Tracey Bower said...

Hi Janine,

Your layouts are just beautiful, you have been busy and I will have to give your potato and leek soup at try too.
Have a great week and I am scrapping tomorrow by the way all day and I won't feel guilty. LOL.
Take care
Tracey.

Toni said...

Gorgeous pages Janine.