Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Wooo hoooo

First of all, let me say 'WOOOO HOOOO' to Kathie!!! Kathie took up my "First, First, Last challenge". She has put up on her blog, her first ever LO, her first published LO and her latest LO- go and check it out!!! Thanks Kathie- you're a gem!

More 'WOOO HOOO'. My 'flower box' (see post below) won this week's challenge over at Scrapapple. Boy was I surprised! I thought Julie's gorgeous button box or Marni's amazing clock would win- but there you go- you just never know!

Tonight I did an online class with Jen Hall. Gosh she is one talented lady! We made this funky mini album but mine isn't finished - I can't scrap as fast as Jen!!! I will upload when it is completed!

I was hanging out to find out who the next 'jackee' was going to be at Aussie Scrapjacked. I was thrilled to find out that it is Mardi- oh I can't wait to jack one of her LOs!! And I was equally thrilled to find out the Kim Archer is the first sketch artist at Sketched Oz- can't wait to use Kim's sketch either!!! Oh happy days!!!!

Quick update on my brother-in-law Brett. Brett ended up needing a skin graft operation on his foot however it went very well and he is still in good spirits and should be allowed home from hospital in about a week or so!

Have a wonderful day-
Love Janine xxx

2 comments:

Julie said...

Congrats on the apple yard challenge win. Your box is great.

I so can't wait to jack Marni or do Kim's sketch either.

Mardi said...

Hi Janine .... Congrats on your challenge win...and Im really really really looking forward to seeing your 'jack' layout!!

When I get the chance Id love to take up your challenge too...I saw it on Kathies blog...fabulous idea.
Mardi x