Thursday, May 10, 2007

Quick post!!

Hi all,

Just a quick post because my 'to-do' list is getting longer by the minute!! Arrrggghh!

Scrapapple's challenge 4 was all about colour! Scrap a LO about 'colour' that you would display on your scrap room wall. I used my favourite two colours and my favourite two scrapping subjects- my girls. LOL!! NOTE- LO removed as it is off to SM! Yippee!
Here is a LO that I scrapped a few weeks ago that I haven't shared! Yes- this girl makes me happy!!! :)
Not much else is going on- life is far too busy, I have a million things to do- so I had better go and start!
Have a great Thursday-
Love Janine xxx

1 comment:

jilly said...

Janine this is an amazing layout girl - I love it! Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!!
PS Thanks for visiting my little blog!
xxJillGG