Sunday, April 29, 2007

hi

Whoosh, we are at the end of yet another busy week! I swear the weeks just keep going faster and faster! Arrrrgggh STOP the world - I want to get off!!!

Scrapapple announced their third challenge the other day. You had to find a household item (that doesn't belong in your scrap room) and scrap it so it become something you can use in your scrap room! Adam was given a cute pine box with white rope handles on each end for Christmas. It had 'beer' stencilled on it and had international beers in it. The beers are now long gone so I pinched the box, scrapped it and it is now in my scrapping area holding all my loose flowers! Here is it!!!
A closer look at the front!
I have joined in with the 'BOOK OF LIFE' challenge over at Shop & Crop. Our first BOL challenge was to create our album cover. This album is a Heidi Swapp 9x9 album. Wow- it was so much fun using a smaller size! Here is my album cover. I'm part way through challenge 2. I will upload that when I have completed it!
WOOOO HOOOO- a little bit of good news to sign off with- I WON Scrapapple's week 2 challenge- YAY for me! It was the ribbon one!!!
Anyway must go- I have a page half finished that is calling me! Have a great Sunday!
Love Janine xxx

2 comments:

Mel Diener said...

These are both so gorgeous Janine, would LOVE a flower box like that one..it's divine.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic work, your so clever.