Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Update on Brett!

Well fortunately the damage to the bones of Brett's foot are not as bad as first thought however the skin, tendons and ligaments etc have been very badly damaged. The doctors described it like an orange that is squashed- the skin tears and all the insides come out- gross I know, sorry. Anyway during surgery the doctors put everything back into place but the skin couldn't be closed over. Brett will require more surgery later this week to fix that.However he is is very good spirits, Adam got to speak to him yesterday and he is very optimistic of it all being good-good eventually. The chances of loosing his foot now now seem very slim!
Thanks Mel and Lisa for your concern and comments- it is nice to know I'm not just blogging to myself- LOL!!!

On the scrapping front- I'm really looking forward to doing Kim Archer's online class "A Step Back In Time' this morning. I have pick 1985 as my year to remember- I was living in Esperance and it was my final year (year 12) of high school.
I will upload it after I have finished.

Have a great day!
Love Janine xxx

1 comment:

Mel Diener said...

Thanks for the update Janine, that is so good to hear. Will they have to do a skin graft to join the skin together? Poor thing, sounds like an awful ordeal.