Tuesday, April 10, 2007

'FIRST, FIRST, LAST' challenge!

WOW- another beautiful day! Oh I love holidays!!! Yesterday we saw another movie. This time we went to see 'Meet The Robinsons' - great movie! The kids loved it and so did I!!!

This morning the girls and I have been out with Aunty Lorraine- shopping, lunch, generally relaxing and doing girly things- I love it!! While school is on, I feel that our lives move SO fast that I can barely keep up. I feel that I get very little quality time with my girls as we are always rushing from here to there! So during the holidays, we get to kick back and spend so good old fashioned quality time together- I love it and I know my girls are loving it because they are being gorgeous - no fighting, cleaning up, helping out. It is a win-win situation really!!!
Anyway- I have a challenge for you all!!! I was cleaning up my scrapping area last night (well trying to clean it up!!) and I found my very first LO- so my challenge to you is 'FIRST, FIRST, LAST' Put up on your blog your very FIRST layout, your FIRST published layout and your LAST layout.

Here are mine-
My very first LO- can you guess that I went to a Creative Memories party!!! Isn't is so typically CM!! This LO was created in May 2001.
My first published LO. This appeared in Scrapbooking Memories Vol4.No.11. (August or Sept 2003) I had to scan the LO from the magazine as I couldn't locate the original- hmm it must be around somewhere!!!

My latest LO- completed last night! I love this photo of Taylah and Emma- such beautiful friends!!!
So - who is up for the challenge??? If you haven't been published, you can join in by showing us your FIRST and LAST layout! Leave a message and your BLOG link so I (and others) can go and check out your layouts!
I will put the names of all participants in a hat and draw out a winner to receive a surprise from me! I will give you until Friday 20th April!
Have a GREAT day!!!
Love Janine xxx

4 comments:

Kim said...

Oh OK, I'm probably up for this one. I will do it in the next couple of days because I have to go digging for my 1st ever layout and also the first published one. Great challenge and a gorgeous last layout from you!!

Shazz said...

hi janine....thought seeing you "delurked" on my blog, i better do the same for yours....ROTFL

i'll be up for this challenge...i will have to re-photograph my first ever LO though and i have never been published so i will just have to be one of your "FIRST and LAST" LO people.
the main difference with mine will be my first was a 12x12 and now i scrap in the smaller size.

thanks for the challenge

xxoo

Julie said...

I just noticed this one Janine. I'll sort it out tomorrow.

Love your pages.

kathie said...

Just saw this! I'm gonna do it!

Thanks for the reassurance (lol!) about childcare. I came home and bawled after just visiting a centre to see if I liked it! I'm going to be a very sad case when I actually have to leave him there. :(