Sunday, April 08, 2007

Chocolate wishes for Easter!!

Happy Easter everyone!

Our Easter weekend so far has been so relaxing- I love it!!!
Good Friday- We went off to the movies to see Mr Bean's Holiday. Great movie- Adam and I got more out of it than the kids- some of the humour went over their heads but Adam and I had a good old laugh!!!! The kids spotted a couple of other movies that they would love to see during these school holidays so I can see myself being back at the cinema a few more times!!!
Friday night - we made the mistake of deciding to be slack and buy fish and chips for dinner! OMGoodness, I met three quarters of Rockingham at the Fish 'n' Chip shop- and our order took ages. Note to self- cook yourself on Good Friday! LOL!!!
Saturday was another relaxing day altought I did go to the shops. I knew that Rockingham City would be BUSY on Easter Saturday so I went early- 8.45am BUT there was still a million people there so consequently I very quickly got what I need and came home. I spent the rest of the day relaxing, watching movies and scrapping. We watched 'The Devil Wears Prada', 'RV' and "You, Me and Dupree'- all good movies!
Easter Sunday- the girls were up early to see if Easter Bunny had visited. Well Easter Bunny didn't disappoint!
Excuse the 'bed hair' LOL! Both the girls got far too much chocolate plus a selection of other goodies- spoilt kids!!!
-Even Teddy, Snowy and Charlotte were not forgotten by the Easter Bunny!!
OK- here is some scrapping to share- This first LO is my Scrapjack entry for the Aussie Scrapjack blog- it is a scraplift of Erica's LO called 'One more time' which appeared in For Keeps (issue 51) The idea is to 'scrapjack' a nominated person's LO- this month it is the talented Erica Glover! You should pop over and check it out!!! There are prizes!!!

I have been challenging myself this weekend to 'use the old'- not something I'm good at!!!!In this LO 'Sarah the Sheep' - I'm finally scrapping some older photos that I've had lying around. Sarah was a sheep in her year two Nativity play- back in 2005.
This LO 'I'm Crazy In Love With You Two' again uses old photos- this photo is from April 2004.
This last LO for now "You...' uses an old piece of pp that I have had in my stash for ages! It actually looks brighter in real life but I've taken the photos of these LOs late this afternoon when the light isn't the best.
Anyway- I hope to get some MORE scrapping done tonight as my wonderful DH is cooking dinner- he organized lunch too!!!
Have a happy night-
Love Janine xxx

4 comments:

smiles1965 said...

Hello

Just popped in to visit:)

I love seeing your new creations and as always these recent layouts look fantastic.

I love the way you put everything together just right. Your very talented.

Enjoy the school holidays and keep safe. From Susan@Scrapboxx

Julie said...

Love your pageshere Janine. Suddenly seven is fab.

Hope you all enjoy the rest of the hols.

Tracey Bower said...

Hi Janine,

Your layouts are stunning as always, thanks for showing your awesome work. Have a great time in the holidays.
Take care
Tracey.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and Happy Easter to you :O)
Gosh your girls are so pretty and your layouts are gorgeous too,
Melx