Friday, April 13, 2007

More holiday fun...

I am still loving the holidays!!

We have seen yet another movie- this time we saw Happily N'Ever After. Another great movie!!

We have also been shopping- scrap shopping for me- YAY. We went to 'Just Scrapbooking' first, then Scrapbooks from the Heart and I've stocked up my stash with lots of new goodies!! Yummo!!
Then the girls and I hit Garden City- YAY- I really love shopping. Both girls were spoilt with new clothes and new shoes and of course we had a delicious lunch. Hmmm- I love girly shopping days!


On Thursday Sarah's friend Grace came over. I allowed them to cook!! They made a chocolate fudge slice and even made their own dinner- Sunken submarines! They weren't too bad- quite delicious actually!
Check them out- they were very proud of themselves and I just stood back and supervised and they did everything!!! (expect the dishes!!!)

This morning Sarah had a dentist appointment. Oh dear- it didn't go very well and we now have a referral for an orthodontist. I can see the dollar signs flashing up in front of me already. I have made an appointment so we will just have to go from there- LOL- I thought of Shazz's son and his million dollar smile!!!

Just after we got home from the dentist my oldest friend dropped in for a cuppa and catch up. Melissa and I met at 4 year old kindergarten and have been through primary school and high school together, we lived together while at uni, she was my chief bridesmaid and she is also Sarah's Godmother- freinds for 35 years!! It was great to catch up with her and her daughter Lucy. I even managed to off load three huge bags of clothes and shoes that Emma has outgrown.

Tonight Sarah has gone to the basketball with Grace and tomorrow morning we are going to Bunbury for the weekend. Our Goddaughter, Jacinta, turned 18 today and we are going to her party tomorrow night- it will be great to catch up with our friends from Bunbury again. I'll take my camera and try and get some good snaps!

I have actually done some scrapping but I haven't yet photographed them (slack I know!)- I will leave that until Monday (too dark now) and will give you all an update of our weekend and share my LOs then.

Don't forget to join in my FIRST, FIRST, LAST challenge (see post below) I think it will be great to see how people's scrapping has evolved over time- I know mine has!!

Anyway-
Have a fantastic weekend.
Love Janine xxx

1 comment:

Mel Diener said...

Oh no...I'm so not looking forward to the expense of kids teeth..eeek. We don't have cover, better start saving now lol.

Glad to hear that Happily never after is a great movie, I plan on taking the girls next week.

Enjoy the rest of the holidays (if you still have them, ours have only just started)