Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Photos from the Scrapboxx Retreat.

The amazing 'boss lady' Maria strutting her stuff with Jodes during karaoke!


Nikki and Zina getting into the karaoke! Very funny!
Nic and Ronnie being naughty- gosh, you can't take these two anywhere!!!

Zina, Roz and me- with me feeling like a giant!


The very talented Nic!

Erica posing with me while she is frantically trying to pack her suitcase!!
The very talented and amazing Ali!!
Still trying to get over the weekend- I'm very tired. I nearly took a Nana nap today but was afraid if I had a nap I wouldn't wake up in time to get the girls from school!!!
Janine xxx

2 comments:

Tracey Bower said...

Hi Janine,
Thought I would leave you a comment seeing as I dropped by to see your blog. Had a great time at the Retreat too, didnt seem to get much time to talk to many people as it was always full on but it is lovely to put faces to names now and be able to keep in touch till next year. Lovely to see your layouts.
Take care
Tracey

Peta G said...

Your photos are awesome! What a wonderful weekend! Your layouts are stunning!! I'll look forward to seeing your Ali's class lo, I'm still working on mine!