Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Finally...

My top ten.

You Take My Breath Away- a LO that just fell into place. I love the photo of Sarah and also the colours. This LO was published by FK and the LO was also featured of the FK website. The photo of Sarah was on FK's website header.

My Sweet Baby- an older LO but I just love the soft pastel colours... and how cute is Emma with her face painted???

Already Six- Another LO that just fell into place- I love Emma's expression in this photo.

You Right Now- You know all the little bits of 12x12 paper you trim off, well I used all the little bits to make the background stripes- very easy and I love the end result!
The Bear Fact- How cute is Sarah's teddy- This LO was published in FK and also made it onto the front cover of their 50th anniversary edition- it is very small but it is there!!!
Always- This LO is based on a sketch but I was thrilled with the end result.

First Born- again I love the photo and how this page came together!

Friends- Another LO based on a sketch. I love Emma and Taylah- how gorgeous are these little munchkins???? I love this LO because it is so bright and funky!

I hope You Dance- an older LO but using a favourite photo of Sarah.


Shine- Another old LO. This LO was an entry in ASC's Scrap Idol competition- I didn't win but I did get into the final 10! This LO was published in SM.
I could have easily picked 20- but hey... that's good because it means I like my scrapping ... and that is what scrapping is all about!
Have a great day!
Janine xxx

No comments: