Monday, March 05, 2007

Emma's Hawaiian Party.





Here are some photos from Emma's Hawaiian party which we survived yesterday! The weather was hot, hot, hot- perfect for 11 bikini clan little girls running around, screaming and having fun!!!
We started by greeting the girls at the door with a flower lei each and then the girls all set about making their own grass skirts- great fun, kept then occupied! After that, I set up for the girls to decorate their own milk arrowroot biscuits- another activity they loved.
Meanwhile DH was getting the party food ready so soon after the biscuit decorating had finished-out came the party food. After everyone had eaten, we let the girls play in the back yard for a while- then bought out the birthday cake- feed them all ice cream cake and there you have a 2 1/2 hour party -all done!
Thanks Kim for your help- we really DID deserve that glass (or two) of wine afterwards!!!
Blogger is back to letting me upload so I may try and upload my top 10 soon. I really should be doing my tags for the Scrapboxx retreat- arrgghhh- 4 sleeps to go and I'm so not organized!!!
Janine xxx























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a fantastic party themem janine..and she looked so cute! congrats on your baby turning 7..wow!! your layouts are beautiful..love your photos!

Mardi said...

Janine...the party looks fabulous...such a wonderful theme...and I loved the sound of the activities you prepared....with the skirt making and biscuits.
See you soon....
Mardi x