Thursday, March 15, 2007

Just quickly...

Here are some LOs that I completed at the retreat. This one "They Just Click" is Emma and her friend Morgan at Emma's Hawaiian party last week. Love the bright colours contrasting with the white brackground on this one! How cute are these girls????

This is Sarah, Emma and I on the beach in Surfers Paradise on New Year's Eve. We were waiting for the fireworks to start. Fantastic night!!!
A favourite photo of Sarah and I love these yummy flowers. They are 'fuzzy' to feel- very yummy!!!

This photo of Sarah was taken at Sea World during our holiday- I feel this LO needs something else but I'm not sure what!!! I love Kim's new stamps- very noice!!! Thanks for sharing Kim!!
I have nearly completed all the LOs from Ali's 'Two Hours of Power' class - just need to finish off some journalling and other bits and pieces, then I will upload them.
Have a great day..
Janine xxx

3 comments:

Tracey Bower said...

Hi Janine,
Love your LO's from the retreat you certainly kept yourself busy. So great to come home so inspired and to have created so much hey. You must have been so busy before you went with the Birthday party thrown in, it looked like they had so much fun. Take care, Tracey.

Anonymous said...

All your layouts look fabulous Janine. I love your photos and how you scrapped them.

Excellent work!

Have a fun and safe week end:)

Mardi said...

Janine...you acieved so much at the Retreat..your layouts are all just gorgeous and I particularly love the "they just click" layout...just stunning...Im looking forward to seeing your Ali's class layouts too...
Mardi x