Monday, March 19, 2007

I scrapped (yay) and some great news!

I wanted to scrap this photo of Adam and Emma at the Scrapboxx retreat last weekend however every time I looked at pp, the blue in Adam's shirt threw me. So this weekend I was determined to scrap it. I decided to go right away from blue and choose another colour- so taaa daaa- here it is!!! The photo was taken at Sea World while we were on the Sky High Skyway.
And for some GREAT news. As you know I have been entering the Scrapapple 8 week challenge. I managed to get an entry in for 7 of the 8 weeks- woops, I missed the weekend that I went on the Scrapboxx retreat!!!
Well anyway I entered the LO "They Just Click" as my entry for week 8- and I WON!!! wooo hoooo!! How cool is that? As I missed a week, I can't win the overall prize (which they will announce on Friday) but I was thrilled to beat 44 other LOs to win this week- yay, doing the happy dance!!! I will let you know my prize when I receive it!!!
Ok- off to watch 'Desperate Housewives' Have a great night!
Love Janine xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats janine..great layout!!!

Anonymous said...

Your "they just click" LO caught my eye straight away! Its stunning. Had a good chuckle at your Scrapboxx Retreat pictures as well. I even felt tall next to Zina when she was over for Creative Edge!! And I'm only 5'4!!! LOL!! Thanks for your comment re baby news. I am still on cloud 9!!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.