Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Finally...an update!

Check out these happy faces! Taylah, Morgan and Emma- three gorgeous friends beaming beautiful smiles! That makes me happy!!! The photo was taken at the start of Morgan's birthday party on Saturday! It was a party at AquaJetty so these girls (and the other guests) swam, played. laughed, squealed, ran, ate, giggled and had super fun- all afternoon!
Now is this not the face of a girl who has had fun!!! Check out the chocolate mud cake crumbs around her mouth- pure bliss for a child!!!

OK- news of a different kind.
Adam and his brother Garth spent Sunday at Barbagallo Raceway watching the V8 Supercars. They also got an opportunity to meet and talk to Rick Kelly. This baby face looking 24 year old is the current World Champion for V8 Supercars(2006). He is also leading the points tally for this year's championships. Doesn't he look SO young!!! DH and his brother were amazed at how young he looks (and is!) compared to how much he has achieved- good on him I say!!
On the scrapping front- I haven't done any!! When Adam went off to the Supercars on Sunday, I thought that I might spend the day scrapping- I didn't, I cleaned. One of those mega cleans, the bathroom vanities, the top of the fridge, the girls wardrobes, bookshelves, under beds- Needless to say, I was exhausted by the end of Sunday- and my bin was chocablock FULL!!!
Yesterday I worked and then last night was my netball grand final- we lost. All credit to the other team, they played well - we didn't. Never mind there is always the winter season!!!
Today, I have cleaned some more- does it ever stop!!!! and done a couple of loads of washing. Now I'm about to zip out, take Aunty Lorraine to the hydro pool and then we are going out to lunch for her birthday- HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORRAINE!!!
SO.... maybe tonight I will get so scrapping done....maybe!!!!
Have a great day-
Janine xxx

No comments: