Wednesday, March 28, 2007

{hi there...

Tonight I had all these grand plan to scrap- I chatted instead!!! How easy that happens. Craft Attic had their monthly CC tonight and I was SO ready to scrap however once I got on MSN and started chatting- scrapping went out the door!!! Well, you get that, maybe tomorrow!!! Hello Lisa, who Kim and I spend ages- chatting to tonight!!!! Lisa actually scrapped while she chatted- a skill that I haven't mastered yet! LOL!!!

Anyway, thought I would leave you with a photo-

This is a photo of Sarah and Emma, running back to us after they had been on the Road Runner roller coaster for the 3rd or 4th time - at Movie World. How happy to these kiddos look- that makes me happy!!! I have SO many photos from our holiday that I should really stop chatting and start scrapping!!!
Have a great day!
love Janine xxx

1 comment:

Lisa Harman said...

Hey There Janine.. yes I was talented and scrapped whilst we chatted. It was a great night and thank you all for welcoming me with open arms..

Of to update my blog before you get me.. haha..

Have a good day.