Friday, February 02, 2007

Phew- what a busy week!





OK, let me start by sharing some photos from Australia Day.

How cute are these little Aussie Vegemite's??

After a very nice but hot weekend, I had to go back to work on Monday. Both Monday are Tuesday were 'Student Free Days'. I have now met my school's new principal and he seems very nice and very dedicated towards the education of the students at my school! Both days were really busy but they usually are so it was nothing out of the ordinary! My Mum looked after the girls on Monday and spoilt them rotten as usual. On Tuesday both girls went to Sarah's friend Grace's house. Grace has a pool so you can guess what the girls did for 99.9% of their time there!!!

Wednesday was the first day of school for my girls. It was also the first day the kids in my class came too so Adam took Sarah and Emma in the morning.I did manage to snap a few shots of them before they left! I was able to pick them up from school and both of them talked non stop about how wonderful their day had been. Emma is totally in love with her teacher and hangs on every word she says! Sarah has two teachers and thinks both of them are great- wooo hooo we are off to a great start to this school year.

I scrapped on Thursday (my only day off this week!) and completed my next challenge for the Chookscraps Survivor competition. Our criteria was to complete a LO about Christmas, use the colours blue/silver or purple/silver and have at least 100 words of visible journalling. Here is mine.I actually wanted the heart to be bigger but didn't have enough silver ribbon- doh! It is hard to see but the large silver letters, I have painted silver and then painted with a glitter glaze so they are actually glittery!

Friday I was back at work however I had no children-yay! I did prep work all day so that was a bonus!

Tonight Sarah had her first game of basketball for this year- yay, they won (just!)

I'm home now and I'm hoping I might get some scrapping done tonight. The week two challenge for the Scrapapple 8 week challenge is due tomorrow night so I had better start that!

Have a great night everyone!

Janine xxx

1 comment:

Francine Burgess said...

adore your entry for chooks scraps Janine..glad also the kids all loved school..good to be back..
scrapcat