Sunday, January 28, 2007

I've been scrapping!











The double page LO '38, Life is Good' is a LO I did for the 8 week challenge over at Scrapapple. The theme for this week was 'My Life' so this is what I came up with- it had to be a double page LO as well. I can't wait to see what week 2's challenge is. That will be announced tomorrow morning!
The LOs 'Fly' and 'Friends' are two that I have completed for The Craft Attic's January cybercrop. There are still two challenges in that cybercrop that I'm hoping to finish tonight- I'll see how I go!
The other LO 'This Year...' is one I did just for fun. The photo of our thongs is the first photo I took this year and I loved the quote so I thought I would combine them in a LO. The white 'H' is just there until I buy another packet of pink letters- LOL!!
Gosh it has been HOT, HOT, HOT here- melting hot! This afternoon I have labelled a squillion pencils, glue sticks, books, crayons, zoomers etc and I have only finished Emma's stuff! I still have to do Sarah's !!!
I go back to work tomorrow. My school has a new principal so I will get to meet him tomorrow. Mum is coming up to look after the kiddos. I never know who has more fun - Mum or the kids! LOL!!!
OK- off to label a squillion more pencils, crayons, textas, books - aaaarrrrrgggghhhhh!
Janine xxx

3 comments:

Julie said...

Love the pages Janine.

School books and stuff I've not started Ashers. ARGH

Anonymous said...

Janine, these are amazing, and I especially love the last one as I have such a collection and love of thongs lol ;D Beautiful work girl ;D

Love Karen xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi Janine,
I love your LO on the thongs! Such an Aussie icon.
Take care
Tammy