Saturday, February 03, 2007

You QUACK me up!!!


With only about 50 minutes to spare, I finally finished and uploaded my entry for this week 2's challenge in Scrapapple's 8 week challenge. You had to do a single page 12x12 LO using at least four textured items. The theme was open. Here is my entry. I had lots of fun with it and I used up some of my stash. My textured items were eyelets, brads, flowers, HS jewels, safety pins and beads.
The cutie with the duck whistle in her mouth is ofcourse Emma. While we were in Surfers Paradise, we went on an Aquaduck. An Aquaduck is a very large truck thing which can drive on roads and also float- great fun. On board they were selling Auqaduck whistles- and yes, they make a funny sort of duck sound!- Emma loves hers!! TFL!
Oh- did anyone notice that my very weird BLOG now thinks it is January 2007- gggrrrr bad blogger!
Happy scrapping-
Janine xxx

1 comment:

Julie said...

Love this page Janine. Looks as though you had fun working with the different textures. So did I.