Friday, February 23, 2007

Phew-slow down!

I know it is Friday but I feel like I'm still back about Wednesday!!! Gosh this week has gone fast and I haven't done half the things that I was planning to do!
Update my blog was on my list- grrr, I wrote a huge entry before and 'wham, whizzo' - it disappeared- grrrr.
So here is this week's happenings in point form!
* Sarah is now going to swimming training with the school. That means three mornings a week I have to have her at the pool just before 7.30. It just happens to be the same three days that I work so THANK YOU to Kim who takes her from the pool back to school for me!
*Sarah has been accepted into the school's dancing programme so from this week onwards I have to have her at school just before 8am on Thursday morning. Oh I'm so not a morning person!
*I didn't make it through to the final round of the Chookscraps Survivor challenge- never mind, life is like that. Full credit to the three ladies who have gone into the final round. Their work has been amazing and I can't wait to see what they product for the final round!
*I haven't yet completed this week's challenge over at Scrapapple. I have until tomorrow night so I had better get a move on!! I have printed my photo so I have made a start- just!!! LOL
*Kim and I went shopping (scrap shopping!) on Thursday and I now have all my supplies to make my 70 tags for the Scrapboxx retreat. That is coming around really fast- only two weeks to go.
*Between now and the retreat, Emma will turn seven! I have bought the supplies to made her invitations as we are going to have a small party for her next weekend.
Gosh I had better get busy- so much to do and so little time!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
Janine xxx

1 comment:

Mardi said...

Hi Janine.... I am sorry you didnt make it through to the Chookscraps final round....I havent followed the comp at all...but I have been following your layouts and they have been absolutley wonderful...I would have considered you a great chance....but to be beaten by only three is amazing!!

I have finally finished my Retreat Tags....they are nothing flash believe me....I cheated and made them digitally and added a ribbon...LOL

Have a lovely weekend....Mardi x