Saturday, February 24, 2007

Qucik post!



Just a quick post- I have finished my LO for this week's Scrapapple challenge. This week we had to scrap a single page LO, using only one photo and concentrating of the photography. I love this photo of my girls at Sea World. We stood and watched the sharks (and other marine life) for ages. It was very relaxing!

I have also finished designing my tags for the Scrapboxx retreat- now I just have to make all 70 of them!!! Tonight I'm going to a DT/staff crop at Steph's Scrapbooking so I will take all my tag stuff and hopefully get a few done!

That's all for now- got to fly!

Live Janine xxx

2 comments:

Chris Millar said...

What an awesome photo and you've scrapped it so well!! Love your valentines project in the below post too!!

Mardi said...

What an awesome photo Janine...I have a very similar shot...but mine is sooooo dark...and the sharks are blurry...Grrrr....mine is certainly not scrappable....and yours is AMAZING!
Hope you got your tags made...70 is a huge job!
Mardi x