Saturday, February 17, 2007

OMGoodness!!!!

Yay- I have now finished my Chookscrap's OTP project and the card to go with it- and YES it is all safely uploaded!!
HOWEVER- how bizarre- you will never believe!!!
While I was fussing around on the computer trying to get my mini album organized to upload- a PM came in. Another member of Scrapapple's forum- Natchic (Natalie from Newcastle) sent me a message. She had seen my monogram on the Scrapapple site and----- her name is Natalie King and she has a daughter called Sarah too!!! How bizarre!!!




Ok- I have
now finished my Chookscrap's challenge- phew!



This card, which I gave to DH (LATE- whoops!!) was made out of my left over bits and pieces!
If you want to see the inside pages of the mini album you will have to go over to CHOOKSCRAPS and have a look!!!
It is very late (for me!!!) so I'm off to bed! Night all!
Love Janine xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the mini album and card Kim. Both look great.

Loved your mon for the apple chal too.

Anonymous said...

these are so gorgeous..i am off to check out the inside pages of your album..which i am sure will be divine!!
cheers
janine