Sunday, January 14, 2007

Off to hospital tomorrow...

Yes, in the morning I'm off to hospital for a minor operation. It is only day surgery so I should be home tomorrow night and then I will have to take it easy for a week or so. I'm not allowed to drive for a week after my op! Oh that sounds like the perfect opportunity to stay home and scrap!! LOL! I have stocked up on scrapping supplies so hopefully you will lots of LOs this coming week!. I have even gone and got a heap of new photos printed off so I have photos, supplies and time- what more could a gal need!!!

Have a great night everyone!!!
Janine xxx

3 comments:

Kim said...

Good luck tomorrow Janine. If you need anything through the week or if the girls want to come and play just give me a call. I'll look forward to seeing all your fabulous creations.

kathie said...

It sounds like you had a fantastic time away, Janine :)
Good luck with the op tomorrow. It does sound like a good excuse to scrapbook. But then again, any excuse will do, hey!

Francine Burgess said...

Hope your ok..good luck and get well soon..oh and scrap lots!