Friday, January 12, 2007

LOs and Delurking!!




I have some LOs to share - on the website Scrapboxx I am doing the Elsie 52 week challenge and I have to share with you my LOs for week 1 and week 2. The 'Second Born Girl' LO uses clear plastic flowers and the 'So' LO repeats a word.
I also read on my friend and fellow scrapper Kim's blog that it is delurking week- so if you are reading this - please leave a comment and say Hi!!! I made a point of leaving a message on every blog that I visited today!
Happy scrapping
Janine xxx


4 comments:

Julie said...

love the pages janine. they both look awesome.

Kim said...

Gorgeous layouts as always Janine. I don't exactly count as a lurker but leaving a comment and waving hi anyway. Have a great weekend!

Francine Burgess said...

Hi there..loving those layouts!!!gorgoues girls

Anonymous said...

Love the Lo's Janine simple but beautiful. Have loved reading about your awesome holiday.

Kylie M