Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Nic's online class.

I have just finished doing an online class with Nic over at Scrapboxx. It was great. I haven't quite finished my journalling yet but will upload the mini book we made when I finish.

Yay- I'm allowed to drive again- not that I went too far! Adam's godmother, Aunty Lorraine is having knee surgery tomorrow so I drove her up to the hospital this afternoon. Aunty Lorraine is one of those amazing people who is just so gorgeous! She is our babysitter and one of the few people that I would trust to look after my kids. Please send 'heal quickly' thoughts her way tomorrow!

Not much else is happening- I go back to the doctors tomorrow for a post surgery check up. I'm feeling heaps better and not so sore now so I'm sure it will be no problems.

Hmmm- I only have 5 more days of holidays before I have to go back to work. Maybe I should set myself a small challenge- let's see- 8 LOs in 5 days. OK-that's my challenge to myself- anyone else care to join in! We can cheer each other on!! Leave a message in the comment if you are going to join me.

Oh- I can hear DH and kids coming home- Adam took the kids to indoor cricket with him tonight so I could do Nic's class in peace- what a sweetie! Better go now and see if their team won!

Bye
Janine xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Janine,
So glad to hear that your feeling a bit better today after your op.
Remember to take things slow and easy, don't want to undo all the doctors good work now ;)
Your mum sounds like a true gem and I think she deserves the biggest huggle you can give a mum :-)
Love the LO's too
Take care
Tammy

Francine Burgess said...

hmmm 8 layouts in 5 days?...is that doable...goodluck,...and great to hear your feeling better after your op!