Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hi ho!




Yay- I'm on my way to completing my mini challenge of 8 LOs in 5 days- wooo hooo. I completed 2 today and have nearly finished another two! I can only show you sneak peaks of the ones I have finished (to prove I have done them! LOL!) as I'm not allowed to show them here yet.

One of the others- I just have to complete the journalling and finish the title. I was hoping my Scrapboxx order would arrive today as I have some lettering in the order that I think would be just right- it didn't -never mind. The other LO that is half done, I just have to add all the journalling. I did all the journalling on little strips of paper and it was too hot today to sit and stick them all down- I'll do that later!!

It was really HOT here today- 38 degrees. We veged inside as long as we could but Emma had t-ball training- yes, in this heat. The coach was really good with them, lots of drinks and a light training session. Then the girls and I went up to visit Aunty Lorraine in hospital. She had a complete knee reconstruction yesterday and it went really well. The hospital was lovely- so nice and cool that we stayed until 7.30!

We are home now, girls are in bed and it has cooled down so I might see if I can actually finish one of those unfinished LOs.

Night all,

Janine xx

P.S. For Janine, who asked about PS5- I have gone from PS2 to PS5 and think it is heaps better, I have never played with PS4 so sorry, can't comment on whether it would be worth upgrading. No help am I? Sorry matey.

No comments: