Sunday, January 21, 2007

Feeling much better.











Hello all,
Thankfully I am feeling heaps better. I shocked myself abit by thinking that I could just relax and scrap this week whereas sitting and scrapping actually caused my stomach to ache more. For the first few days, it was difficult to sit for more than 15-20 minutes or so and therefore I didn't get as much scrapping done as I had hoped. Never mind- I'm feeling much better now. Now, however, I'm being side tracked by the Australian Open- wow, what fantastic tennis. Again I found myself sitting up in front of the box watching tennis last night. What a shame that Molik and Hewitt are now out. Oh and I loved the game between Roddick and Safin- great game!
We haven't been doing heaps here. Poor Sarah hasn't been well this week either. Poor kiddo has had diarrhoea, but thankfully she is now well on the road to recovery. Adam has been fantastic this week. I know that he has been so busy at work but he has made time to come home through the day, have a coffee and some lunch and check on us. As I'm still not allowed to drive (gggrrr) he has been doing the shopping as well. Emma has been going with him- she thinks she is so special, shopping with Dad- bless her heart.
Adam came home the other night with a pressie for me- what a sweetie. I had been talking before Christmas about getting Adobe Photo shop Elements 5, but with going on holidays and then having my operation, I just hadn't got to the shops to buy it. So he got it for me. I have been playing with it a little- loving it so far!
Yesterday we got out our bread maker- gosh it has been ages since we have used it so we bought fresh ingredients and made a loaf last night- mmmmm so, so yummy. Then for breakfast Adam cooked sausages, eggs, tomatoes , hash browns (for the girls), onions and garlic sauteed mushrooms- yummo. I made the coffee and toast (out of our home made bread) YUMMO SCRUMMO BREAKFAST!
OK- the girls are happily playing, Adam is watching the cricket so I'm off to see if I can scrap a page or two!
Janine xxx

8 comments:

Julie said...

These pages look great Janine.

Mardi said...

Hi Janine.....Wow....gorgeous layouts, its lovely to see all your beautiful work together like that.
...I hope you are feeling better...
Mardi x

Kim said...

Glad you are feeling better Janine :)

Gorgeous work as always!

Anonymous said...

Hi Janine *waving madly*!!!!!!! Your layouts are so gorgeous missy - YUMMY!!! :o)

Oh you poor thing...I have just read all about your tummy and your op...not much fun at ALL but I am glad that you are feeling a little better now, at least. I have had ulcer pain this week in my tummy so I know how you must be feeling, kinda! Rest up and get well, won't you? And make the most of the extra scrapping and tennis-watching time hehehe ;D

Check back on you soon, and thank you so much for booking nto my class - love to have you there! :o)

{{{{{BIG GET WELL HUGS}}}}}

Love Karen xoxo

Mel Diener said...

Your pages are gorgeous Janine...gee your girls have grown so much.

Glad to hear you are feeling better, nothing worse than being in pain and being limited in what you can do.

Anonymous said...

hey janine, its janine (that feels weird!!) hope your tummy is feeling better..you poor thing! your layouts are gorgeous..
is PSE5 good??, i have 4 and not sure if its worth upgrading..i am only just beginning to work out how to use 4..LOL!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! My stomach's rumbling just reading about your breakfast. Must be time to fix some dinner.
Love your layouts.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! My stomach's rumbling just reading about your breakfast. Must be time to fix some dinner.
Love your layouts.