Sunday, April 05, 2009

Happy Sunday!

Hello all!
Yet another busy week has zoomed by!! Term one is all but over...three more days at work for me, four more days at school for the girls- then HOLIDAYS!!!!!! YAY!!

We have had yet another busy weekend. The girls and I went down to watch the basketball grand final on Friday night- Grace's team won!!! I then dropped Emma off at a party she was going to and Sarah and I went to the Grace's house for dinner. Macca cooked the most delicious fish and prawns on the BBQ- yummo!!! We stayed there until it was time to pick up Emma.

Saturday morning was fantastic. The yacht club had a 'fun day' and Haydn invited Sarah to sail with him!! Sarah loved it and now is nagging me to start sailing next season. Emma didn't get to sail on any of the boats as she didn't have a life jacket. Kim's wonderful hubby eventually found her one and as all the boats had already left- Tom took Emma with him in the rescue boat - Emma had an absolute ball!! She loved every minute of it!! I actually think she had the best time out of all the kids!!! Thanks Tom!!!!

My girls still had acrobatics however after acro we went to Taylah's birthday party. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLAH!!!! It was at AquaJetty and Kim had hired the large inflatable obstacle course! It was awesome- I actually would love to have a go on it myself- all the kids loved it. We then had some afternoon tea and of course delicious birthday cakes before we headed home- very tired but very happy!

Today we spent the day at Adventure World. We went there with all the other families from Emma's basketball team as an end of season wind up. It was great. I took over 250 photos!!!! I also went on a heap of rides, water slides etc!!!! I love Adventure World!!
Here are just two photos from today- awwww, how cute is this beautiful koala!!!


My P365 is still going strong. Here are my latest pages-
March 29-


March 30-


March 31-


April 1-


April 2-


I'm off to bed now- I'm totally exhausted after all today's fun!

I'll be back in a few days with some super exciting news!!! I can't share yet as it isn't quite organized!!! Woo hoo!!!!!

Back soon,
Love Janine xxxx

1 comment:

Petrina McDonald said...

super exciting news? ooooohhhhh now I am really curious!!!!!
Lucky you getting 2 weeks holiday - I'll just have to cope with my 10 days :(