Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Smiley moon!

Last night the sky smiled down upon us! :)
Venus, Jupiter and the crescent moon created this gorgeous smiley face!
This first photo was taken on the auto setting.

For this one, I got out the tripod and fiddled with the manual settings. I was pleased with how it turned out!!

I've been busy at school today, even though it isn't one of my work days, putting the finishing touches to all my reports. All done now! :)

The girls and I are about to put up our Christmas tree- so stay tuned for Christmas tree photos really soon!!!
Have a great night!
Love Janine xxx

4 comments:

Rachie said...

Fantastic pics Janine you guys had such a clear night - perfect for seeing Smiley Moon.

Rachie :o)

On my way... said...

Brilliant photo Janine!! Can't wait to see the Chrissie photo's :)

xx

Maursie said...

Great picci Miss Janine.
Thanks for sharing.
Cheers
Maursie xo

Kylie said...

They sure are awesome pic's Janine!!...that is too cute!!
Thanks for the blog award sweet!!
Merry Christmas to you & your lovely family if I dont chat on the boxx as we are moving next week!!
Take care
x Kylie