Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008, Hello 2009!

Wow- that went quick- 2008 is all but done!
Hard to believe that this year is nearly over already!

We made the last minute decision yesterday to drive to Leeman to see in the New Year at my brother's house. Mum, Dad and my younger brother are staying here too so there is a house full!! Georgie's (SIL) family are here too- so there are heaps of us!! LOL!

2009 begins in just over 13 hours and I've been thinking about it. I've been reading Ali Edwards' blog and about 'one little word' so I'm going to have a word for 2009. I've narrowed it down to a couple of words and I'll make my final decision tomorrow- on New Year's Day. I bought myself this most fantastic diary which I intend to use as a family/scrapping/self journey type diary.

I'm really looking forward to the New Year- we have a party planned here so it's all good. We are just about to take all the kids to the beach- the weather here is beautiful so I'm off to take a few hundred (LOL) snaps to finish off the year.

What ever you are doing tonight- have a great night.
Please stay safe and I'll see you in 2009- WOO HOO!!!
Love and New Year Wishes,
Janine xxx

3 comments:

On my way... said...

Happy New Years to you too Janine!! We went down to the beach this morning, it was absolutely gorgeous. Oh and yummo! Love the diary, Kikki have the best stationary, I just discovered them at Garden City whilst Chrissie shopping...and intend to make a return trip shortly!

xx

Anonymous said...

And a big HAPPY NEW YEAR to you Miss Janine.
Have a wonderful night tonight, stay safe and we will catch up in 2009.
Hugs and kisses
Maursie xoxo

Lisa said...

Happy new year! I got the same idea from Ali Edwards blog too... my work is do. I made a lo about it! You will have to share your word for 2009!!