Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Designed By Petrina Macdonald.

I'm now allowed to share-

The very talented Petrina Macdonald has designed and released a yummy range of chipboard products and I was thrilled when she asked me to scrap some LOs for her- like YES!!!!

Here are the LOs I've scrapped using Petrina's yummy chippies-
This one is using 'Paisley Little Chick'

A close up of the tweet little chickie!!

This LO is using 'Arty Tree Cards'

LO REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION
For lots more yummy products and examples, check out Petrina's new blog-
Thank you Petrina for letting me scrap with your yummy products and I hope you design LOTS more scrummo yummo chippies!!!
Love Janine xxx

3 comments:

On my way... said...

Love love love those chipies!! Gotta get me some of those! And the 'Beautiful' LO is exactly that, you've pulled off "Kylie" very well, whilst still keeping your own unique style :)

xx

Petrina McDonald said...

aaawwwww.......thanks for the love Janine :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Janine,
Glad to see you are all doing well. LOVE the layouts - especially that little birdie. Just way too cute. Must go and have a look at Petrinas gear.
Cheers
Maursie xoxo