Thursday, October 16, 2008

All alone....

Today is the first day in about four months that I've been in my house- ALONE!!! No husband, no kids - just ME!!! Woo hoo!!!

Some news- as you know I've been participating in the Scrapbook Outback's Chipboard School. It was a learning school but also a competition. Well the winner was announced while we were in Broome! I didn't win- the amazingly talented Kerryn did however SO have offered me a guest DT position- yay!!! I'm really excited!!! Their chipboard products are so yummy!!!
Sadly I missed their cybercrop over the weekend however I have been emailed all the amazing lessons hopefully I'll get time to do them soon!!

More news- several months ago, Anne-Marie contacted me to tell me that she will be opening a new scrapping shop in Rockingham and would I like to join the DT! Of course I said YES!!!
Last week Anne-Marie contacted me again to say the shop was getting closer to opening and she gave me my first DT goodies pack- well if what is in the DT pack is anything to go by- this shop is going to be awesome. I got so many yummy and NEW papers and embellishments- woo hoo- this is exactly what Rockingham needs!!!
The shop is called Made With Memories and is located at the Rockingham Shopping Centre (near HomeArt for the locals). The shop isn't completely fitted out yet however it will be ready for the grand opening on November 29th- stay tuned for more information!!!

More yummy news-
I joined a 'Jar of Whimsy' swap over at Scrapboxx and I was thrilled when this jar of goodies arrived from Georgia- so thrilled that I just HAVE to share-


How delicious are all those goodies- I can't wait to get in and use some!!! Thanks again Georgia!!!

I must go now- it is Sarah's birthday in 5 days so I NEED to go shopping!!
However I will leave you with an awesome Broome photo-

I'll be back soon with a full Broome run down!!

Stay safe,
Love Janine xxx

3 comments:

Petrina McDonald said...

oh yeah baby!!! That is THE photo worth waiting for!! OMG - I bet it is like your whole holiday encompassed in that one photo - amazing! How's that for a bit of pressure to scrap that photo ;-)

Kylie said...

Just stunning is that shot at sunset Janine!!!....cant wait to see it scrapped!!
Take care
Kylie x

On my way... said...

Oh yay yay yay!!! A scrapping store in rocky!!! Oh cant wait cant wait!! In the shopping centre you say?? Does it have an external entrance? Or are they not doing crops n stuff??

Keep me informed!! Who owns it? Anne-Marie?? Does she have a blog??

Arrrggghhh!!!!

xx