Wednesday, September 24, 2008

OMG- Broome ...here we come!!!

I complained to Adam the other night that I needed a holiday- LOL- what I really meant was that I was over working full time and couldn't wait until the school holidays (which are only two days away- wooo hooo) well.......

My super fantastic husband came home after work tonight with an itinerary for a family getaway to Broome- these school holidays!!! Yeee haaaa!!! All booked and paid for- yipppeee!!
So.....we are off to Broome for 5 days!!!! YAY!!!! The girls are super excited!!!!

I've been online already, checking out the details to book a sunset camel ride along Cable Beach for us. Adam has already booked himself on a boat to go barramundi fishing- woo hoo- I so can't wait!!!
Has anyone been to Broome?? Any tips on places to visit, things to do- I'm all ears!!! I hope to pack 10 days worth of tourism stuff into five!!!

I hope your day has been wonderful too-
Love Janine xxx

1 comment:

On my way... said...

Oh so Jealous Janine!!! I love Broome, only been once, but it was one of the best holidays ever. We went with my brother and his partner when they only had the one child, and she was 7 at the time, and really easy going. We spent most of the time on the beach, other than that we visited the crocodile farm, saw the "dinosaur" footprints (the copies, not the original ones, they're under water) and went to Matso's brewery for dinner a couple of times. Really just a relaxing holiday.

Hope you have a great time!!!!

xx