Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hump day...

I only have seven more school days until the holidays- woo hoo!! The girls only have six!!!!
Yee haaa- bring on the holidays!!!

Here is my Week Four entry for Chipboard School over at Scrapping Outback. This week's teacher was Louise Nelson and we had to cover our chipboard with non-scrapping items!! This really took me out of my comfort zone. Some people were very creative and used band aids, dish cloths, bandages, floor polish, raffia, 100 & 1000s etc- I remained a little tame!!
I love this photo of Adam and the girls from Father's Day so I used a Golden Book we had called "Butterfly Kisses" which is based on the song 'Butterfly Kisses" by Bob Carlisle. I tore pages out and covered my butterfly and my chipboard corner. I then used a pink serviette on the chippie heart. Not as adventurous as some of the others however I'm pleased with how it turned out.

A close up.
We now have Week Five's lesson so I'm busy planning that LO!!! I do have some good news- my LO "Hold a True Friend" was equal winner for the weekend assignment - woo hoo!!! I think I win a chippie pack prize!!!
More good news - I have had a LO accepted for publication from Creative Keepsakes in the Aussie Gallery- woo hoo, my very first acceptance to CK- doing the happy dance!!!
Not so good news- my little possum, Emmy, is full of a cold. Poor little thing-my kiddos are rarely sick so I'm hoping she is fighting fit really soon.
Anyway- I hope your hump day has been good. Enjoy the rest of the week!!
Love Janine xxx

2 comments:

On my way... said...

What a good idea for the butterfly, looks great. Congrats on being accepted into CK!

Kat
xx

memememememe said...

Ohhh.. I like the writing on the butterfly. Verry nice.