Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Tuesday!!

I love holidays!!! I can't believe that it is Tuesday already- school days never go this quick!!!

Yesterday I woke with a mission in mind - gardening!!! It was a glorious day here so we all went and worked in our garden. Adam fixed all the reticulation sprinklers that some naughty fur baby had chewed- RUSTY!!!! The girls and I weeded - and if I may say so myself, we did a fabulous job!!! Our garden bag is now full and our garden looks so much better. So...as a reward I took the girls to see Wild Child in the afternoon!! The girls loved it!! We had a few extras with us- as always and everyone loved it!! After the movie Sarah ended up back at Grace's house with Grace and Kaitlyn so Emma and I headed to Bunnings and bought a heap of new plants and mulch. We then headed home and planted all our new plants. Happy, happy, happy!!!!

This morning we went off to Aquajetty to meet my friend Linda and her kids who are here on holidays from Albany. The kids swam and Linda and I caught up over coffee!!! More happy, happy, happy!!!

This afternoon I have caught up on a few odd jobs that I had to do so...now I'm ready to scrap tonight!!! I really do need to get scrapping as I've only done two of Kim and my holiday challenges!!
Here is-
K4 Create a layout using a ‘group’ photo. There must be more than 4 people in the photo.
LO REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION.
This group photo is from the last Scrapboxx retreat!! I'm in the photo- right on the left, with the black and white long top on (not looking at the camera- ops).

I can also share another of the Scrapboxx whispers as well- this one is #2.



Okay- I'm off to cook dinner for the hungry mob and scrap some more!
Hope your day is happy!!
Love Janine xxxx

1 comment:

Kylie said...

Wow Janine love these lO's!!...whisper #2 is gorgeous & I love that bird on the scrapboxx retreat LO!!
Glad your enjoying your holidays!!
We have too although they always seem to go way to quick!!!