Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happy, happy Sunday!

Actually it started as happy, happy Saturday!!!

I was up bright and early on Saturday morning to go (woo hoo) scrap shopping with my partner-in-crime!!! We had a ball! We well and truly stocked up our scrapping supplies!! Taylah and Emma came with us. I didn't have Sarah as she had slept over at Grace's house. It was great- I stocked up on heaps and heaps of delicious scrapping goodness!!! Oh I LOVE scrap shopping!!!

I had to have Emma back here by the time acrobatics started ( 12noon) and we were only a few minutes late (ops). All in all a fabulous morning!!!

I offered for Taylah to stay and play with Emma for the afternoon, Grace and Emily stayed as well so I had five gorgeous girls all afternoon and they were no problems. They made biscuits first, then dressed up, then played outside and finally scrapped some pages. All good!!!

Okay- here is my entry for week six of Scrapping Outback's Chipboard School. This week's teacher was Raechelle Bellus and we had to use tulle and layers of ink and embossing powder to texture our chipboard. Here is mine-

It is actually done on lace card stock.

Here is a close up of my butterfly. The top butterfly is the one that I have layered with ink, embossing powder and tulle. The bottom butterfly is inked and embossed with sparkly embossing powder and had bling added. I've added some actual tulle to my LO as well to give an extra layer of wings to the butterfly.

I am having so much fun and learning heaps from this chipboard school. I'll be very sad when it finally comes to an end.

The holiday challenges. I've only completed one challenge so far-
J2. Scrap lift a LO from the Scrapboxx DT gallery.

This is a scrap lift of one of Ali's gorgeous LOs- Thanks Ali- I hope you don't mind! Mwah!!!

On to happy, happy Sunday- we started the day with yummy pancakes for breakfast. We all then had a relaxing day- the girls played very happily with each other today, they even made up a play that Adam and I had to go and watch!!! Me...well I scrapped all day today but not my holiday challenges. You may remember I said that I was asked to scrap some LOs for a very talented scrapper who was releasing her own line of chipboard products- well, that's what I did today, therefore I can't share ....yet!!! Soon I hope!

More happy news- I was so very proud of my gorgoeus Sarah tonight- she was an altar server at Church for her first time tonight. I was so proud!!! Proud Mumma!!!!

Anyway- must buzz- I'm hoping to still scrap some more tonight!
Stay safe and I hope your week is wonderful!
Love Janine xxx

1 comment:

On my way... said...

Oh that butterfly is just gorgeous! And Im gonna have to steal the tule idea...

So where abouts do you two go scrap shopping?? Ive been to a few new ones lately, usually Im at Scrapbooks from the Heart, but I actually took a drive this past week and visited Scrapbook Secrets, and also Just Scrapbooking (so I could see some real life Kim LO's!).

Am wanting to head up to Tomorrow's Memories sometime soon, so I can see Leeann Pearce's LO's.

Looking forward to seeing you new 'chippie' LO's!

xx