Sunday, August 03, 2008

I am 40.

Well the inevitable has arrived.....I am 40!!!!

Mind you, after the way I have been spoilt, I think I'll turn 40 again next year!!!!
Do you remember, a few weeks back when Adam asked me what I wanted for my birthday...well I said "I'd like this or that but what I would really like is a gold Pandora bracelet" - knowing the price I didn't expect Adam to say yes so readily....well blow my socks off- he did and that's what I got!!!
It is absolutely gorgeous- I love it!!!
Adam and the girls bought me the bracelet, the safety chain, three spacers and a crown bead- because I'm a King of course!!! My Mum was with me when I had the bracelet sized so she and Dad bought me a bead too- they bought me the flower bead with the peridot stone because that is August's birthstone!!! I so love it!!!!

Adam thinks now that picking birthday, Christmas, anniversary presents etc will be a breeze- he just has to buy another bead- too easy!!!!

But that's not all....

I'm also off to the Scrapboxx October retreat!!! Woo hooooo!!!
What a spoilt girl I was!!!

Look at these beautiful flowers- they were delivered yesterday from my Mum and Dad!!!
Adam and the girls made a roast for dinner and we had cake too- a perfect top off for a fabulous birthday!!! Hmmm I really do think being 40 is fabulous after all!!!

I had better buzz off now, I'm still making sure I have everything ready for Mad Monday tomorrow. I so hope I survive it- I'll update you later!!

Be happy,
Love Janine xxxx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday gorgeous!! i am glad you were spoilt..you definately deserve it!! i hope you had a fabulous day and all your birthday wishes come true!!!! xxxx jk

Mardi said...

Happy Bithday Janine....and what a beautiful gift... gorgeous.
Mardi x

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday.

sounds like you were one spoilt chicky

Nicolexx

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS JANINE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

I hope you had an awesome day - and boy you did get spoilt didnt you!!! Love your pressies.

Love Maureen and Connor xoxo

Petrina McDonald said...

Happy Birthday Janine - lucky you! Spoilt rotten all right! Turning 40 doesn't seem so bad with all those fabulous gifts ;-) Have a great time on the retreat.

Belinda Venables said...

Thankyou for your lovely comment on my blog Janine!

I hope you had a fabuloius birthday - sounds like you got spoilt!

Belinda
xx

Anthea said...

Hey, Happy Birthday!!!