Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Sunday.

My girls and I did indeed go into Perth on Friday- we braved the wild stormy weather that was happening in Perth but it was all good because we got to have lunch with Mum, do a bit of secret squirrel shopping (he he he) and also catch up with Dad.
On the way home we went via Kim's house and picked up Taylah, who was coming for a sleep over! Taylah, Emma and Sarah had an absolute ball.... as you can see! I think every dress up in the entire house was on my family room floor at one stage!!! All good however- they had a great time, I got some classic photos and it was easily cleaned!

We had to be up and out early on Saturday morning for netball. Emma and Sarah's teams both won and after netball we had a couple of extra sweeties come over for some more fun.
Morgan and Beth came to join in the fun!! It was only the three little ones who dressed up this time- Beth and Sarah got into the big box of scrap stash and scrap booked away happily. After a while Taylah, Morgan and Emma joined them and the girls all scrapped up a storm!!!

About 5ish Kim and Lian came to collect their little possums and ended up staying for a wine (or two) and nibbles!!! Yay- my sort of end to an afternoon. Thanks girls, the little ones for playing and behaving so well and the big ones for having a drink or two of wine and a catch up with me!!!

I've been scrapping too..... more challenges!
K5. Do a non-person layout. Ops, I hope these little chipboard people don't count- ops...too bad if they do, LOL, layout's done now!!!

K10. Create a layout using only products from the June Tarisota collection.



K9. Use a diecut shape/picture on a layout. How cute is that cup cake!! The other day I got to have a play with Kim's cricut- super little toy!! Thanks Kim!!!

J4. Scrap a LO about your husband. (Photo of husband- optional) This is the first photo of Adam and I together- one of those self portrait ones!!! Bit dodgy looking aren't we!!!
Well that brings us to today- while I'm doing this, I'm also cracking the whip...both my girls' bedrooms look like disaster zones and they are both in their rooms cleaning away- I had better go and crack the whip, ops I mean supervise some more!!! LOL!!
I hope your day is fabulous!!
love Janine xxx

2 comments:

Maursie said...

Woweee Miss Janine - those layouts are just awesome.
I still cant believe you went into Perth on Friday - but I am glad you are still in one piece!!!
We lost a side fence but apart from that all is good.
Chat soon
Maursie xoxo

Julie said...

Loving all your holiday challenge layouts Janine!!...gorgeous work!
Not sure if you've already been awarded but I've given you a "Brillante Weblog" award!!..details are on my blog.:)