Friday, March 07, 2008

My baby is eight!

Here she is- Emma, my beautiful eight year old!!! This is the first photo of her as an eight year old- first thing in the morning, even before opening any presents!!!

Here she is - opening one of her many presents!!!! One spoilt girl lives here!

It is traditional in our house that I make the birthday cakes. If the birthday party is on a different day than their actual birthday, then my girls get two cake. As we had Emma's party last weekend....she had another cake for her birthday. Here it is- an absolutely delicious ice cream cake, stacked full of chopped up chocolate bars and made by me!!! It was scrummo yummo!!!
Emma was lucky enough that her birthday fell on a Monday public holiday- so nice not to have to rush her off to school after opening presents. We went out to lunch with was very nice (and relaxing). During the day we had different relies drop in, my Mum, my aunty, sister-in-law and cousin. All in all a fabulous day!!!
The rest of the week has flown by. I have been busy trying to finish all my tags for the Scrapboxx retreat and have completed 30 so far- woo hoo only 20 to go!!! This time next week I'll be at the retreat!!! Yeee haaa!!!
We have yet another super busy weekend. Acrobatics tomorrow morning, followed by Grace's birthday party --HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACIE !!! Emma was really disappointed because her friend Kira invited her to Adventure World on Sunday however we have other plans. Sunday morning, we are off to see Dr Seuss' Horton Hears a Who. I'm really looking forward to it!!! Mix 94.5 gave us tickets to a pre release showing! We have something else planned for Sunday afternoon which I'm SUPER excited about however you will have to check back after the event and I'll fill you in then!!!
That's all for now- stay safe and be HAPPY!!!!
Love Janine xxx

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hi Janine!..I've been a bit of a lurker and love seeing your layouts!

Hope you don't mind, but...you've been tagged!...visit my blog to find out more.