Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Good morning!

Christmas card count is now up to five!!!
I have bought Christmas cards for my kiddos to give to their friends however have also told them that not one card leaves the house before December!! LOL!!!

We rode our bikes to the Rockingham Spring Festival on Sunday- glorious day!! Met up with friends and we all had a wander around. The kids went on a few rides and each got a show bag. I went on the bumper cars with Emma- I haven't been on the bumper cars for years and boy was it fun!!!
Look at these two cute birds. I bought them at the Festival and am now kicking myself that I didn't buy more. I bought one each for the girls, thinking they would be sweet to clip on to the Christmas tree. They were only $2 each- grrr I should have bought a heap more, they would have made gorgeous little presents.

Hey look what I found!!! I love Bertie Beetles. I haven't seen Bertie Beetles in the shops for years and years. The only place you could get them was at the Royal Show. Well... Emma spotted them in the supermarket yesterday- YUMMO!!! My girls have one each in their lunchboxes today and I have had a nibble on a few!

I had better shuffle off now. I was one of the lucky people selected to scrap a paper range for Aussie Scrap Source. Wow- they are very generous with their packs. I received 48 papers and 17 packets of rub ons- to complete a single LO!!! Yes I know - WOWIE!!!!!
I'm off to do that now!!!

Have a wonderful day and stay safe.
Love Janine xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the Aussie Scrap Source pack - looking forward to seeing what you do with it Janine. Farout - I haven't had a bertie beetle in years!! ARen't they yummy.
Very cute pics too
Melx

Tracey Bower said...

Hi Janine,
Wow Congrats on that great news, I can't wait to see what you do and how generous was that pack, love the little birdies they are cute and .... hindsight.... ouch. LOL.
Take care
Trace.

Francine Burgess said...

yummooo i too love beartie beetles...and arnt your little birds sooo cute....cant wait to see what you create with your pack!