Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Not long now....

....until the school holidays...YIPPEE!!!....Can you tell I'm a tad excited?
Roll on 3pm Friday!!!

OK- some LOs to share. Let me add- neither of these two LOs are the unfinished ones on my desk- they are STILL there!!!! LOL!!

I have been wanting to try a HS mask for a while, so I gave it a go. A few blobs of paint dropped where they weren't meant to but I was pleased with how this LO turned out.


This one I did last night while I was meant to be cleaning my scrap desk!!! Sorry but I couldn't be bothered photographing this one so the edges have been chopped of during the scan- but you get the idea. Please note- photography is by DESIGN IMAGES, APPLECROSS.

How this for a coincidence. During the first assembly this year BOTH my girls received merit awards. Usually, due to the number of children in the classes, kids only get one merit award a year. Well imagine my surprise (and delight) when they BOTH came home last Friday with a second merit award each!!! Clever cookies!!!

Anyway better zip off - I have to make cup cakes for a class party tomorrow!!!

Talk soon, stay safe,
Love Janine xxxx

1 comment:

Julie said...

love your pages here janine. congrats to your girls too on the certificates.